Friday, June 29, 2012

My First Love...FOOD!

For as long as I can remember, I have absolutely loved food. Excuse me, correction - GOOD FOOD! That love for food has since progressed into a love for cooking, but I'm still not sure if it's the act of cooking or the anticipation that a taste-bud tantalizing creation will emerge from mine own hands when I have completed this act. The nerdiest part of the entire process is that I must take a picture before I commence the taste testing, which has resulted in a ridiculous collection of pictures on my iPhone. And here are just a few of my faves...

The one that started it all. Short Rib Chili (Recipe by Giada De Laurentiis)



Pork & Bell Peppers with Rice Noodles (From my 30 Minute Thai Recipes Cookbook)
Mongolian Beef (Pinterest Find

Southwestern Stuffed Bell Peppers (Another Pinterest Find)

And always homemade pizza! Clockwise - Sausage & Orange Bell Peppers; Classic Pepperoni; Carmelized Onions, Arugula & Goat Cheese; Prosciutto, Arugula, Pecorino Romano, Parmesan & Asiago Cheese

Stay tuned, as I'll post recipes, pics and reviews of all the fun times in the kitchen!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment