Tuesday, December 11, 2012

LOTD: Office Holiday Party

Sweater: J.Crew | Tank: J.Crew | Skirt: J.Crew 
Necklace: Anthropologie | Shoes: Versace

Last week we had our office holiday party, and it started at 5pm, which meant people were leaving straight from work. So despite my apartment's proximity, I would need to go from cube to cocktails, without a full wardrobe change. So I decided to give my new tweed skirt a whirl. While I wished it was a little more fitted in the waist, the hip room kept it work appropriate. And since most of the look was pretty conservative, I decided to jazz it up once I got to the venue, swapping my boots for these little Mary Janes and gave my neck a little sparkle too. Yes, my hot pink soles match my sweater ;) The party was at the Franklin Institute and they gave free tickets to the Titanic Exhibit, which I didn't take advantage of, but I heard was amazing. 

Tis' the season for holiday gatherings, I've got three in the next week. What about you? What festive looks will you be putting together?

xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment