Monday, August 20, 2012

LOTD: Trying to Pep Up


After a ridiculous weekend in AC to send a dear dear friend off into married life correctly (read: awesome day/night of bachelorette festivities), this pretty much sums up how I feel this morning. Oddly enough it seems to be the days you feel the craziest that you end up looking more put together than most other days.

Sweater: J. Crew | Top: Zara | Skirt: Evelyn | 
Necklace: J. Crew | Sandals: Steve Madden

As you can see, I thought to incorporate this little peplum top that I recently acquired from the crazy sale Zara is having right now might add a little pep to my step. ;) Even if it didn't do that, it at least put me on a good path toward my attempt of staying away from dreary dark colors for the few weeks of summer that are left. The cool breeze this morning reminded me that summer heat while oppressive is so short lived. So these last few weeks are going to be milked for all the bright, sunny, warmth it's got left.

Happy Monday! 

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment