Wednesday, November 28, 2012

LOTD: A Little Blue in J.Crew

Sweater: J. Crew | Shell: J.Crew | Skirt: J.Crew | Scarf: Burberry

It's been a crazy stressful past few days, but a new J. Crew sweater always seems to make me feel a bit a better. I picked up this bright pink cardigan on sale over the Thanksgiving weekend. And without noticing paired it with pretty much everything else J.Crew too. I really wanted to put on a pair of navy tights with this blue pinstriped pencil skirt, but I don't have any :( So I paired it with a pair of sheers and some Tod's. I also got this super cute multi-color tweed pencil skirt for just $35.

No. 2 pencil skirt in multicolor tweed
(J.Crew, originally $148)

Go me! (Doing happy dance) So the navy tights will come in handy when it arrives any day now.

As you may have noticed, I've also changed my locks for the winter. I love that hair is an accessory just like everything else, to me at least. And I also love that I've been granted the talent/guts to do it myself. Do we like??

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I'll be back soon with lots of recipes for my first slow cooker meal as well as a holiday cookie exchange I have to prepare for. Wish me luck.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment