Thursday, July 19, 2012

Steal of the Day! SHOES!!

Not quite sure where the online shopping problem came from, but yeah, it's a little bit of a problem. I blame Pinterest really...

Anyway, thought I'd share my steals of the day with you. 2 pairs of shoes, under $40. Yep, you read right. Zara is having quite the sale right now.  Check out these cuties! 



(Zara, $15.99)


(Zara, $19.99)



Yes, I know they're very similar, but Zara has a free shipping and return policy, and I'm a little concerned about how I'll feel about the jelly style one up top. And one pair is black, the other is navy. Trying to look a little more mature, remember?? I've been resting on the fact that I'm 5'10, so no one notices that I wear flats 90% of the time for a while now. And I do need chunkier heels to walk the 500 or so feet from my apartment building door to my office building door (LOL). Don't judge - but you can hate a little. Yes, I did wake up at about 8:20 this morning.

Proudly, I restrict my shopping to shoes and accessories because rarely does an article of clothing fit true to "size" nor do I really know my "sizes" but that's for another day, another post.

What do you think? Any other good sales that I should know about...?

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment